Friday 22 August 2014

France, the place I want to know

Among all the countries I want to visit, it's very difficult to choose just one, but I think it is France.


I know France is a very important cradle of Anarquism, with a lot of anarchists experiences in the past and, of course, now, so I'm very interested to be sorrounded by that environment. Then, the French culture, like any other that’s not mine, it is a strong reason to visit the gallic country. I love learning about other cultures and meeting people from other societies. Finally, I want to visit France because it's in Central Europe which, along with Scandinavia, is the biggest Metal music scene in the world.
In France, I’d like to, first, go to the local Metal festivals, like the Hellfest or the Xtreme Fest and, finally, attend to the Wacken Open Air, in the neighboring Germany. Then, I’d like to get around all Paris, and, why not, all France, if it’s possible, to know the culture, from the Versalles and the Lovre to the rural vineyards.


Of course, I’d like to live there, because it has a very comfortable political environment for me, not only for the anarchism, but also for the ideological thinking in the country, like tolerance to the gender diversity and the laicism. But, if I’d like to live and to go to Metal festivals in France, I need to work there! Maybe the best option is to be studying - Music – in France and, thus, live there
.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home